Vision & Mission
To provide comprehensive and holistic healthcare to the sick with a preference for the marginalized, neglected, lonely and those living with terminal infirmities.
To be a positive force in addressing the comprehensive needs of the sick living with terminal infirmities and loneliness; to ensure their dignity and overall quality of life by motivating, caring, supporting and rehabilitating them, with priority for community care and palliative care of PLHA and for those terminally ill.
- To provide quality care for the neglected and needy sick
- To provide compassionate care to those in the end- stage of their disease
- To ensure them dignity of life, quality treatment and improved health
- To help them find meaning in life and to cope with their real life situation so as
- To live a dignified life in the society
- To train healthcare professionals in hospital and community care management
- To network with the Governments and other NGOs
- To help the society to develop its sense of Compassion, Care, Commitment, Competence, Generosity and be responsible companion to sick brethren.
Compassion, Care, Commitment and Competence